Commentary on Daily Life


















Thursday, May 10, 2012

It's HERE!

My package has arrived! If you are wondering what the package is, I am talking about my invitations to my graduation party.

This time of year is when the major Graduation companies come out in full force and get all kinds of students to pay for Graduation announcements or invitations or thank you cards. My mom led me to simplytoimpress.com and that's where I browsed all of the styles of the invitations. The great thing about this site is that you can customize that invite or announcement to suit you. I wanted to add pictures to my invitations rather than the embossed seal of the school.

Because I have not mailed them out yet, I cannot let you see how great they turned out. But I can let you see the beautiful box it came in. LOVELY!

I recommend this company to all who want to personalize announcements of any kind.

Love Peace and Chicken Grease! -J

No comments:

Post a Comment