Commentary on Daily Life


















Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Graduation Season

As you may know, I will be graduating ('walking') in June. Yesterday, I went back to Riverside to buy my cap and gown and all of those things. After the purchases, it hit me...this is really happening. It was bittersweet. I am ready to get out of UC Riverside, but I have made a huge amount of friends that I am sad to leave. *sigh* I hope, as years go on, that I maintain contact with as many of them as possible (you know who you are). In a conversation with my best friend yesterday, he said that he wanted to make leis for his friends that are graduating. I am stealing his idea and I am going to make leis as well. Hahaa. He's gonna hate me, but I can do whatever I want. Lol. He'll have to suck it up (love you, babe). Love peace and chicken grease.

No comments:

Post a Comment